The homes at Farmhill Manor boast a minimum A BER rating. Homes with an ‘A’ BER rating are the most energy efficient houses available and incorporate the latest sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
OUR HOMES – FUTUREPROOFED
Homes at Farmhill Manor are constructed to the highest quality standards and will benefit from the following features for maximum energy efficiency and connectivity:
- Block built construction using high levels of insulation throughout, reducing heat loss through floors, walls and roof.
- Conversion ready to further future proof your home to accommodate future expansion.
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with energy efficient aluminium radiators throughout the rest of your home.
- Improved air tightness which works to retain heat by limiting the impact of uncontrolled outside air permeating the house.
- Due to the high levels of airtightness associated with the construction, a demand control ventilation (DCV) system has been installed which monitors humidity and ensures constant circulation of fresh air through the house.
- An A-rated Air-to-Water Heat Pump with smart thermostat and multi-zone controls ensure heat is produced efficiently with accurate room temperatures therefore limiting energy wastage. Heat Pumps are one of the most economic and efficient ways to heat your home, with low carbon emissions.
- High performance pipe insulation is used on all internal pipework to improve efficiency and avoid uncontrolled heat gain.
- High performance, low maintenance Triple Glazed windows by McMullan O’Donnell.
- InGranite window cills.
- Low Maintenance external rendered finish to complement unique Tatra brick front façade.
- Block paved driveways
- Each home has Block paved driveways suitable for two cars.
- Each house features large Triple Glazed French doors providing access to the generous garden spaces which offers a wonderful extension to the living area.
- All gardens will be seeded and rolled.
- Low maintenance, high quality external finishes of Tatra brick and render.
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- All exterior spaces will be fully landscaped to a high standard.
Superior quality bespoke Ash kitchens. The design is classic yet contemporary, featuring quartz worktops as standard. Fitted utility rooms are featured in all 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
Bathrooms and En-Suites
All homes feature an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and an additional bathroom on the second floor in the four bedroom homes. All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with contemporary sanitary ware.
Windows are Triple Glazed high performance pre-finished uPVC in a contemporary anthracite grey colour, supplied by McMullan O’Donnell. Windows are finished internally in white, maximising the light and vibrancy of all rooms through-out your home.
High Spec Composite Triple Glazed front doors with side vision panels, offering the best in both home security and thermal efficiency, supplied by McMullan O’Donnell.
Generous electrical specification including:
- Cat 6 cabling throughout your home.
- Provision for TV, telephone and high-speed broadband (Fibre to Home)/SIRO.
- Wiring for an intruder alarm.
- Provision for Electric Vehicle charging point.
- Provision for Electrical garden power supply.
Generous and well-designed electrical and lighting functions throughout. All lighting is LED throughout, providing the most energy efficient and low impact source for lighting your home.
All three bedroom (conversion ready) homes have a floored platform in the attic space. Light in all attics, for convenience of use and to facilitate the provision for any future conversion. Provision for all future electrical services provided as standard.
All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted to the highest of standards.
Covered by the 10-year Global Home Warranties guarantee scheme.